Thursday, September 22, 2005

No call..



I realized today that all the names are missing from my pictures..So here is me with some authors at RT.. I figured I would start posting them with explanations..I am in the purple with the goofy smile..Next to me is Michelle Bradsley(I think...) , then Jennifer Cummings aka Leigh Wyndfield, the one with her tongue out is Dakota Cassidy, and then finally Jennifer Skully aka JB Skully aka Jasmine Haynes...

Anyway...no call....No telephone ringing but then no email from my agent saying..NO! SO..I am trying to be positive about that! Next week I am hosting SECRETS day at the EC loop and I have tons of wonderful authors excerpts and prizes! It's going to be a fun day so come join me!

Sigh..Yet another editor recieved two of my books today..LOL how many more can possible have my work in the WAIT stack? Jeez...I think this is like 7!

I realized something today...I have not had a margarita in like a year. It's way past due. So Friday, good or bad news, I am going to have a nice icy TEXAS style Margarita! How about you?

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 11:45 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------