Saturday, November 19, 2005




HELLO!!

THIS is my cowboy Vampire hero From Midnight Passion/INTO THE NIGHT on my IN THE WORKS PAGE! SEXY...check out more pictures over there!

Well I am a day from my XMAS story deadline and I am close to done thank goodness lol!! In 3 weeks I completely 3 proposals and this xmas quickie so I have done a heck of a lot of writing! The next month I should know lots of answers on what is going to happen with the work so we shall see....Next week I am going to read and go to several movies to regroup and be ready to attack finishing what editors might say yes on. Let's hope yes!

Next Wednesday is HURT SO GOOD's release date!!! At Ellora's Cave!! Then In December CHRISTMAS KING and hopefully I think in January WHOSE ON TOP. I have lots of other things in limbo that I'll be letting you know on. I have lots of paranormal with my agent which has become my favorite! I really love writing paranormal!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 8:44 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------