Thursday, September 29, 2005

Finally!



I finished a chapter that was killing me on my work in progress. It was a sex scene and I just couldn't get a feel for it. I knew WHAT I wanted to achieve but every time I typed it didn't come out right. In these cases I usually move ahead and come back. But this scene/chapter was about a battle for control and it changed how they dealt with each other forever more...So I couldn't. Anyway, its done!!! Thank you it's done!

Now, I am off to watch my son play football. His first game since relocating his knee cap to the side of his leg! He dreams of being a Dallas Cowboy. Has since he could talk. I think his first word was FOOTBALL not Mom or Dad...sigh...I will live years of nerves over him getting injured. Correction YEARS MORE..I worry and worry when he plays and he has been doing so many years!


Talk soon!

Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 4:21 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------