Saturday, December 17, 2005






Hi all!

First and foremost thank you sooooo much to those of you who wrote me notes of encouragement on and off the blog! I love you all more than you can imagine and your thoughts and support did a lot to put me in a very positive mood today! Considering I have to buy a car today, you probably saved some bad car salesman from my bad mood lol! This past month has been crazy. My car was stolen, my son in a fight that is a nightmare with the school - it doesn't matter who started it or that the kid has been picking on Ronald forever and he'd finally had enough, AND you know the rest of the story from yesterday. But at least I got it all in one month and January can be good! GRIN! SEE I am thinking positive!

You know, a great thing about being a writer...we can shop during the week! WOW! It is nuts out there in the stores! I am going Monday early when everyone is at work!!

If you venture out, good luck!!


Talk soon!

Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 9:43 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------