Saturday, January 28, 2006





Hey all

I am holding a class next month.. its all the things I learned from newbie to NYC contract and in between doing author promo. Which sites are worth advertising on. Will a conference help? Best use of advertising money. How to take your group from 300 like one of my promo clients to 800 now...and so on...lots of stuff. I have also invited some guests like web people, and some review sites to talk about the cheapest best ways to get your books promoted.

This is a one time deal. Oh promotional people are welcome! Pick my brain! I started doing promo because I ran a big company and need to stay busy and ultimately I just love helping! I am glad to pass along good things to help all! What I do for my clients is more one on one not straight promo. Helping with anything from agents to bookstore promotions. So I have nothing I am not willing to share! Come on over! Send your promo person:) I am not taking new clients so I am not competition...I am focused on doing a good job for the ones I have!

Feb 20-24th for 2 hours each night. First hour will be lecture on line. Second guest speaker and questions. During that week I am taking one on one questions too.
Hope you will join me!

Hop over to the blog link above for info!


www.lisareneejones.com


Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 7:27 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------