Friday, February 10, 2006




Juliett is my winner and David gets the majority vote! WOO what a tough choice. I love David but I have to tell you I just watched some old Highlander and Adrian has a body to DIE for. I have to give it to him and that is stricly on the hottie register. David is endearing and funny and wonderful. Adrian just has the body of a warrior. I am writing about a character that is much like him so I think that makes him shine a bit to me now! Not that David isn't a total HUNK! HE SOOOO IS!

Juliett send me your book choice and email you want it to. Anyone who voted for David who wants a goodie packet email me your address! I have bookmarks and a cute light up high heel shoe keychain!!! I love these keychains! SOOOO cute! People comment on mine all the time !

Email me at Lisarenjons@aol.com

A new vote starts monday. I have another fun contest going on at the erotic writers blog...Click on the sexy lips on my right hand side bar and come visit!

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 8:41 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------