Wednesday, March 22, 2006

bookstores

I went to the bookstore today. Sometimes when I need to write the bookstores really helps. I sit with my computer, drink coffee, surrounded by inspiration and motivation. Other times the books distract me and so do people who have gotten to know me. Today was one of those days. Mostly, because I am destracted over a lot to do. I am also thinking too much about the Blaze proposal I sent off, my newest paranormal on Berkley and other editor's desk, and stuff like that..It's a thing that happens to writers. Waiting destroys concentration at certain stages of our career.

But I DID did figure out where I was going with the rest of my Avon book and did set up. One good day of solid writing will knock it out I think. Maybe two. I want to get it done by the weekend so I can get back on THE BEAST WITHIN.

Wednesday is also the night I take my son to dinner and we talk. I enjoy that night. I love hearing about his world, his thoughts, his dreams. He is working towards college football and entering his senior year so this is an exciting time for him.

Some of you know Diego is getting ready to take the MCAT and we are moving to NYC for his med school next year. So we have my writing career, his MCAT, and my son's football dream all pumping us into a new year!

Off to bed! I swore I would stop working until 2 in the morning and get back on a human schedule but so far I have failed!

Oh wait AMERICAN IDOL..lol Diego stood up and actually cheered when Kevin got booted... He is so funny.

Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 8:00 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------