Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday Night



Well a new weeks coming along with more waiting...My agent is making some calls Monday to follow up on some things so I am considering chocolate or wine tonight....maybe both. The waiting is unbearable.

I started reading again today (missed it)and I am really enjoying the book I bought. Pamela Clare's Extreme Exposure. We have the same agent and so I think her name jumped out at me. Well so does her writing! wow! This book is great. The writing exceptional! Try it!!! My warm up was from Sasha White! Try this story! You won't be sorry. There is a reason Sasha has Kensington and Berkley books coming next year! Sasha also has a cool blog. SashaWhite.net.....go see this fun site with lots of eye candy!

I recieved a review from Romance Junkies today...Thank you Chrissy!!

Lisa Renee Jones has produced yet another winner with RED HOT SECRETS. Lauren’s out of character behavior on the night she meets Matt comes back to haunt her in a big way later on. Matt and Lauren thought they were only having a one time fling, after all Matt’s job is in California, Lauren has no reason to suspect he’ll be showing up in a most inconvenient way. I loved that Lauren is so hooked on the television program RED HOT SECRETS only to live out her fantasies in reality and then suddenly the show doesn’t hold the same appeal. This is one of those stories that pulls you in and you just have to keep reading until you reach the end of the story, which is just as exciting as the beginning. Definitely a book well worth reading.


By Romance Junkies Reviewer: Chrissy Dionne


Now, off to write!

Lisa:)

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 4:59 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------