Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Car


Well I bought a car. My Toyota Highlander got stolen. Shopping for a car is not a fun thing to do at Christmas and I hate car salesmen. But getting the new car is fun once all that is over! I had a tough time deciding because I plan to move to New York when my son graduates High School and I wanted this to be his when I leave. So a payment I could afford to pay for him later had to be considered as did safey. And of course, parking in NYC is crazy high so having a car is nuts. Besides, subways are way faster than cars in that city! I learned that the summer I spent there several years back. I got a Saturn ION because they have a racecar frame and they are so safe you even get a lower insurance price driving them. A safe car for a teen is critical and my son is on the wild side! Mine is black but I couldn't find a black picture I could get to load..

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 1:09 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------