Sunday, February 19, 2006




I am going to get back to posting everyday!!! And you KNOW that means I have to have a drool vest going on! So hottie alert!!!


So..I had this grand idea that I would take a couple of classes that would improve my writing. One is criminal Justice. Wow. Okay - what was I thinking? This class is tough and its kind of sick. I mean, one of my homework questions was - If a body is found with no head, hands, feet, how do you identify it!? I wanted to write- I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!! But I couldn't of course. Still, I am learning a lot that even in my Underground Guardian series will come in handy. Diego is taking a genetics class and those of you who have read the guardians know that they had DNA from area 51 finds mixed with theirs. Some of the ideas Diego has given me for this series from his class are awesome!

I spent two hours on the phone with my agent Friday Night! She was great. I had hoped to hear some news last week and she really thought I would too. She knew I was upset going into a long weekend so she called. That really meant a lot to me.

In Texas, it was 80 one day, then BAM- its saturday and its 30!!! HELLO?! Can you say SHOCK! It even sleeted last night. Now tomorrow, guess what?! It's going back to 80! How do our bodies ever adjust!!!? !!!!! Diego, who wants to have a medical practice in Colorado LOVES the cold! LOL... I just want hot coffee and a blanky!

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 11:15 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------