Thursday, March 23, 2006



Hey all!

Just a quick note about the classes I am teaching...Also..I posted about chats and the real value or lack of value on the tips site....
http://promotingbooks.blogspot.com/

I was very caffeine deprived when I typed it so I hope it makes sense!

Two NEW classes I am teaching:

Agent 101
2 intense hours on Saturday April 8th (there is a May class as well)
Submit to the right agents
Submit to impress - what should you send and how should it be presented
Once you get an offer - why you should interview the agent and how to do it....The risks of not hiring the right agent including some true horror stories of contracts gone wrong with publishers and lost time that can never be gotten back!
And lots more!
$50

***
FOUR RED HOT NIGHTS of promo
MAKE YOUR NAME and YOUR BOOKS Red Hot
-Cheap and free ways to get exposure
-Contest, newsletters, chats, interview, and TONS more!
-Bookstores, media, signings, and more!
-Blogs, forums, websites, and more!
This is TONS of material you will value!
YEARS of me going to conferences, working with authors from newbie level to NYC, and learning what helps and what doesn't

Email lrenj@aol.com if you are interested

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 7:45 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------