Thursday, October 06, 2005

Morning!

Hey all! I am going to post a new contest on my contest page today... Also plan to do a few things on my list for the weekend! No word from my agent other than she knows ones editor is reading. 10 total editors have my work, 7 in the US and 3 outside the US. If they all say no, I might just have to say this isn't meant to be. That's a lot of no's if they are no's! Diego is gone until the 15th. Would you believe at 38 I have never been alone more than two days? This is wierd. I watched the Exorcism of Emily Rose with Diego. In the movie 3am is the evil hours. The opposite of the time Jesus is thought to have been reborn. So now I HATE 3am. In the movie, freaky stuff happened at 3am. See, this movie is supposed to be based on real stuff. Real stuff is scarey stuff!




I remember once when I was alone with my youngest son. We were never alone, his dad and older brother were always there. Well Ronald walks into the kitchen and scream, swearing he saw a face in the dark window above the sink. He is freaked and so I am freaked. What if he did? So Ronald and I are huddled in the bedroom and he says, we should call Grandma. Grandma!! Hello?!! He said she was way braver than me lol! I got all indignant and said that was not true. Then I told him to call her.


See you guys tomorrow!

Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 5:58 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------