Tuesday, February 21, 2006



I have been tagged by Susan DiPlacido! www.susandiplacido.com!


So the theme '7 things'...Here you go:

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Stop worrying all the time
2. Travel outside the US
3. Scuba Dive
4. Watch my son play NFL ball and achieve his dream
5. Finally get the NYC call for single title. If that doesn't happen soon all the others may not matter because I might just jump off a cliff.
6. skydiving
7. The pressure! I can't think of a specific 7th. I mean I want to see so many places. I love to travel! To see the Pyramids and Hawaii and Japan and...Rome!

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Be patient
2. Stop worrying
3. eat fish - I'm allergic
4. stop dieting. I'll become huge. I hate genetics. I'm glad I had boys so they didn't have to worry about having my thighs!
5. Quit eating chocolate
6.Stop writing no matter how hard the climb upward hits me sometimes
7. Watching 24! It's addictive!!! We love you Jack Bauer!

Seven things that attract me to my mate:

1- That widows peak!
2-Sexy Spanish whispers!
3-The way he loves life! He's like a kid enjoying every day!
4-The way he loves pizza and chocolate as much as I do!
5-The way he stuffs so much popcorn in his mouth at the movies that it seems he's afraid I might get some!
6-The way he he makes me laugh when I am completely angry and should be screaming not laughing
7-That gotee and big brown eyes(hmm how DO you spell that!)

Seven things I say:
1. Your an asshole to Diego everytime he pisses me off. Then he says, your an asshole. Then I say, you are a copycat and roll my eyes.
2. Whatever
I can't think of anymore!


Seven books I love:
The Entire Hunters Series from Kenyon. The entire Cynster Series from Stephanie Laurens. I could go on and on. I have so many books I love! Oh Galeen Foley's Lord of Sin and Lord of Desire! YUM!


Seven movies that I've loved:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Underworld
3. Bull Durham
4. Batman the newest one!
5. Matrix
6. Constantine
7. Pirates of the Caribbean

Seven people to tag:
1. Rachel Carrington
2. Cathyrn Fox
3. Alecia Monaco
4. Deb Curwen
5. Vivi Anna
6. Carys Weldon
7. Dee Carey

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 1:15 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------