Thursday, October 20, 2005

Friday list day at EC




Doesn't this guy just make you think of hot kisses and sultry nights?

I will be at EC's chatlist from 9 to 11 central time. I will be there giving away some prizes. My author friends at the erotic writers babes link you see on my blog will be there too off and on all day! Come play!

Well, some news. One editor called and thought I had a great voice but the book wasn't right for her (a romantic suspense) but she asked to read my vamps so she has those. It's not a no but it still felt crummy. I am waiting on so much news and this was what I got. No word on the next step of the recommended buy so I am biting nails afraid something will go wrong. My guess is another long weekend. Come help me party away my worries tomorrow!:) Then I plan pizza and wine tomorrow night to start a long weekend!

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 4:37 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------