Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Healer at RT!!


I am thrilled that HEALER recieved 4.5 stars at RT!! WOOHOOO! This will be in the December issue:)
Also recieved a great review for Romance Reviews today for Red Hot Secrets which will post on the 20th!

Here is a tiny piece of the RT review for HEALER!

The ending leaves you longing to learn more about these warriors and the
world they try to defend. (dl $5.95)

Susan Mobley


And, fingers crossed, a senior editor recommended me as a buy yesterday. I have been close before so I am not counting my chickens but its still exciting and if nothing else a confidence booster I needed so very badly!

Anyway, Who's On Top, I talked to my EC editor and I am taking it on to print size. So both Office Games stories will be in print!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 9:03 AM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------