Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Morning all! TRS chat prize winner!





Morning!

Still have no contest winners! Check saturdays Blog!! Meredith was the TRS chat winner!!WOOHOO! She won two downloads! List is there!

Well I know an editor was reading me last night. Made for a hard evening. I have a bad way of getting insomnia when stressed and that has been destroying me the past few days. While awake I can't focus yet I get in the bed and can't sleep.

Okay so I was looking for new shows to spike my creative side and stumbled on the short lived Tarzan. Lucy Lawless was in

Anyway, the Calvin Klein model too..


The critics say the show was wonderful but the networks axed it without a real shot. You know they almost did that to Seinfield? They are quick to cut their losses..

Who's on Top, book two of the Office Games series at EC was going to be a novella. It's now over 40k...I think it may end up print size. The characters just want to resolve certain issues and I can't do it fast. Plus they really really love getting all hot and bothered. My characters in Healer kept doing that to me lol!

Well, off to write!

Happy Tuesday!

Lisa

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 8:11 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------