Saturday, October 22, 2005

I hated technology...

Okay so I can't get into my site. Other people say they can but I can't. Don't have a clue why. I had to go through blogger to get her this am. It's driving me nuts. The tech people finally responded on email. Wouldn't you know I discover this problem is a big one (has continued for hours) and decide to call 6 minutes after the hosting people close for the weekend! 6 minutes. THIS is the story of my life.

In general I am just foul today... See I got this really negative thinking mode that I wasn't going to make it as a writer a few months back. Off and on since it has attacked. Today is one of those days. Thinking about the new year and do I want to live this way next year. I mean I got the A list agent, and thought that was it, and now I am lingering on close. Every damn editor in NEW YORK just loves my voice but do I have a damn deal? NOOOOOO! I am sick of hearing they love my voice. Warner said she almost missed her subway stop she was so into my book. She is on the 3rd book she is reading trying to find one that matches Warner. I know, be glad she loves my voice. I am. Really I am. It just hurts to be this close. ANOTHER big house recommended me for a buy a week ago. I won't say who because the entire jinx thing seems to fit me. BUT its Saturday. ALLLLL week I waited to hear it would make it through committe...this is for my vamps. SEE this is what happened. The editor at AVON liked my vamps but guess what -in 3 days she would be at another house. The house she went to is the one the editor is at that recommened me for a buy. SOOOO I have the two needed editors buy in. BUTTTT Murphey's Law and me- who knows...It has to make it through the board. This would be single title and a really big deal.

I just think it won't happen. I knoooowww whine. Whine. Whine.....but you see, how close I have been. Oh did I mention it came down to me and a WELL ESTABLISHED author for one Vamp slot at a major house. A DREAM HOUSE. The author got six figures and I got a pat on the head. Yes I was competing with the big dogs but it wasn't GOOD ENOUGH. So see, close but no enchilada.


So....as you see...NEGATIVE TODAY. Can you feel the negative fibrations coming off your computer screen?

NEGATIVE. It's an evil thing. Really bad. I know this. Still I stay in this mode....

Well. I think I need something to pep me up. So thus the picture...NOW this was a good choice!!! And he made me like Batman. I was hating it. The weird flavor and changing lead hero each time just was the pits. Why would they change the Batman EVERY movie! We never formed an attachment!!!

So drool with me and I might feel a bit better. You know, staring at these yummy pictures has a nice little pick me up!







Real Name: Christian Charles Phillip Bale

Stage Name: Christian Morgan Bale








Date of Birth: January 30th, 1974

Place of Birth: Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales

Family:

Father - David, Mother - Jenny, Stepmother - Gloria (Steinem),
Sisters - Sharon, Erin, Louise (all older)

Married to: Sandra (Sibi), née Blasic, since January 29th, 2000

Current Residence: Los Angeles

Previous Residences: Bournemouth, Portugal, New Edinburgh

Posted by Lisa Renee Jones :: 10:32 AM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------